Replacement threaded cap for Abbey Hanger Alligment Gauge Tool.
To adjust preload on Hollowtech II cranksets
- Replacement head sections for hammer 100 - 33mm diameter - Powerful hammering with surface protection - -01 : Semi-hard Urethane - -02: Hard Cellidor - -03: Very hard Nylon
- Tire Lever Set (3 pcs) - Zinc-plated steel
- Quality alloy construction makes valve core removal and installation a breeze. - Designed for a lifetime of use to keep you rolling for years to come.
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
1/2" Dr. bit socket H10 for Campagnolo® B.B. 10mm bolt
Double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, the other side is the tool to remove the dust cap out of the cranks, using a hex key you can easily install/remove the chaining bolts.
$4.99 - $9.99
High-quality Kraftform Plus screwdriver. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Hex-Plus offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. "Take-it-easy" Tool Finder: color coding according to profile and size. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. - Hexagonal screwdriver hex-plus - Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving - Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - Hex-plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
$4.99 - $10.99
High-quality Wera L-keys with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. The tool is quickly accessible and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys. - L-keys for hexagonal socket screws - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm - Wear-resistant size marking
Get those heads sealing like new and reduce compressor energy waste with Park Tool's Head Seal Kit. This kit will help get rid of that hissing sound you've been hearing when it has been too long since servicing your Park Tool INF-1 or INF-2 shop inflator. Kit includes: - 1 #1586 Presta Seal - 1 #1588 Schrader Seal - 2 #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve - 1 #1682-2 O-ring for INF-1 and INF-2 Head Adaptors
$5.99 - $99.99
Stiff and strong tire levers. Compact and lightweight.
The ideal trail-side repair kit. - Contains 6 patches, 1 metal buffer, 2 tire levers and 1 tube of rubber cement
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
- Replacement breaker pin for chain drive - 9/10 speed only
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
$6.99 - $7.99
- Compatible for Manual and power tool socket insert (ISO 2725-Part 3) - "Take it easy" Tool Finder with color coding according to size - Featuring a good grip to allow easy pick-up even with oily hands. - Ball stop groove, for hex head bolts and nuts; chrome vanadium steel, matt chrome-plated.
Double ended cone wrench
Calling all eco-warriors, our Collapsible Silicone Funnel helps you refill without any spill when you’re keeping your lube bottles topped up. Tell spillages to "do one!”, meaning you’ll never lose a drop of the good stuff again! Specifically designed to top up our 32ml, 50ml and 120ml bottles with our larger refill options. - Designed to fit into the bottle neck of our lube bottles for easy refilling - Collapsible fold up design makes it portable and easy to store - Flexible construction - Easy to clean and dishwasher safe - Made from durable, food-grade silicone that’s non-toxic - Silicone is highly durable and more ocean friendly than plastic - Collapsible design means lower CO2 footprint in shipping compared to regular plastic funnel
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
$7.99 - $11.99
Torx Wrench sizes: #1: Torx T25, T30, T40 #2: Torx T10, T25, T30 TB-2638: Torx T25, T30, T40
TB-1709 is a tapered brush for clean those hard to reach places such as frame and tire.
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
Removes SunTour® 2-notch freewheels. Not recommended for SunTour® four to six notch freewheels. Use with 23mm wrench. TB-1035 can be turned with TB-8830.
- Removes brake pad material from alloy rims without damaging it - Use just like an eraser
Page 1 of 30 Next page