The 2021 Bigfoot has been re-designed around 27.5 x 4.6" tires to provide the fast, efficient support you need on your all-season adventures, making the most of every ride. With modern Norco geometry, the evolved, lightweight, butted X6 aluminum frame and cold-weather-optimized components, the Bigfoot excels over any terrain, all year.
- New Bigfoot 6061 27.5 Alloy fat frame - 12x197mm TA
- Fits up to a 27.5 x 4.6" Tire
- Internal routing for shifter and brake cables
- Suspension corrected 15x150mm Norco alloy fork
- Vee Snow Avalanche 27.5 x 4.5" TR Studdable Tires
- PROGRESSIVE DESIGN: The Bigfoot has been built from the powder-up using Norco's holistic approach to fit and geometry. It's unique combination of longer reach, slack head tube angle and steep seat tube angle gives our newest aluminum fat bike a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This makes for powerful pedaling, increased climbing traction and added control when descending.
- SUPER-SIZED 27.5" TIRES: The Bigfoot is equipped with wide 27.5" rims and frame clearance for up to 4.6" tires. With more rubber on whatever surface you're riding, you can run lower pressures for greater traction and roll over trail obstacles at higher speed.
- EVOLVED, THOUGHTFUL FRAME FEATURES: With generous standover clearance and 12 x 197 mm thru-axles for extra stiffness and improved handling, the Bigfoot's aluminum frame also features internally routed cables for a clean look and protection from extreme weather and terrain.
- COMPONENTS OPTIMIZED FOR THE COLD – AND BEYOND: All Bigfoot models feature hydraulic disc brakes with DOT fluid for consistent performance over varying temperatures and dropper posts that are trouble-free when the temps plummet. Not everybody rides their fat bike in the snow – but if you do, you'll really appreciate these details!
|Frame||Butted X6 Alloy|
|Fork||6061 Alloy 15 x 150mm|
|Headset||Sealed Bearing, Tapered|
|Rims/Wheels||Alloy TR 27.5", 32H|
Front: Sealed Bearing, 15 x 150mm, 6 bolt
Rear: 12x197mm, HG, 6 Bolt
|Spokes||Stainless 14g, Black|
|Tires||Vee Snow Avalanche TLR, 4.5", Studdable|
|Bottom Bracket||External, BSA Threaded|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore RD-M5100|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Deore CS-M5100, 11/51T, 11 Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore SL-M5100|
|Handlebars||Butted 6061 Alloy 760mm, 15mm Rise|
|Stem||Alloy, 60mm length, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Brake Levers||Tektro Alloy|
Front: Tektro MD-280 Mechanical w/Tektro 180mm rotors
Rear: Tektro MD-280 Mechanical w/Tektro 160mm
|Pedals||VP Nylon Flat|
|Seat Post||Norco Alloy 31.6|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Charcoal/Silver / Small||058817487255||0683311704||16549|
|Charcoal/Silver / Medium||058817487262||0683311705||16550|
|Charcoal/Silver / Large||058817487279||0683311706|
|Charcoal/Silver / X-Large||058817487286||0683311707|
|Green/Blue Black / Small||058817485442||0683321704|
|Green/Blue Black / Medium||058817485497||0683321705|
|Green/Blue Black / Large||058817485527||0683321706|
|Green/Blue Black / X-Large||058817485558||0683321707|