Keep your favorite drink handy on your next walk, run, or stroll with Thule's Chariot Cup Holder. The tapered design fits most beverages and attaches easily to your Thule Chariot's (sold separately) handlebar.
Thule's Internal Hub Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with an internally geared hub.
Quickly transfer the Thule RideAlong Mini between multiple bikes by using an additional Quick Release Bracket. - Perfect solution for families where two people need to transport the child - Includes screws to mount to round or oval seat tubes - Thule One-Key System lock included
Thule's Console 1 keeps your gear close at hand on your Thule Chariot single-child carrier (sold separately). Easily attached to the Accessory Cross Bar, the Console features a built-in cup holder and zippered pocket to hold your keys, phone, and other valuables.
Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch enables you to attach any Thule bicycle trailer or bicycle compatible child carrier (sold separately) to the rear axle of your bike.
Make backing up your Yakima RackandRoll trailer a cinch with this 40-inch tall, bright yellow fiberglass pole. It increases the visibility of the rear of your trailer for you and others on the road. Attaches to your trailer frame or crossbar easily.
Chariot's Internal Hub Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit to bicycles with an internally geared hub.
Thule's Baby Supporter helps your infant sit upright in your carrier. Recommended for 6- to 18-month-old children, this comfy, padded supporter adjusts for growth and allows for the full use of your Thule's 5-point seat belts. The adjustable head support can even be removed for helmet use.
Turn your Thule Glide/Urban Glide into a car seat transporter with Thule's Thule Infant Car Seat Adapter. This attachment is compatible with most infant car seats and allows you to face your baby while strolling.
- The new Weehoo kickstand for TURBO bike trailers makes storing and standing your Weehoo TURBO bike trailer simple. - With adjustable legs you can easily put the kickstand to work regardless of your bikes height. - Designed to work on level surfaces.
Don't let a little rain, or even a lot of rain, keep you and your little one(s) inside. Thule's Rain Cover is perfect for protecting your precious cargo from the elements, and can be used in place of, or in addition to your current weather cover.
Thule's Cargo Rack 1 provides supplemental storage for your single-child Thule Chariot carrier (sold separately). With a five-pound capacity, this easy-access rack sports a large zippered pocket, headphone port, and a convenient mesh cover. And best yet, you can attach and remove the Cargo Rack in seconds without tools.
Thule's Cargo Rack 2 provides supplemental storage for your dual-child Thule Chariot carrier (sold separately). With a five-pound capacity, this easy-access rack sports a large zippered pocket, headphone port, and a convenient mesh cover. And best yet, you can attach and remove the Cargo Rack in seconds without tools.
Thule's Infant Sling fits inside Thule Chariot carriers (sold separately) providing a comfortable, secure way to carry your little one. It offers lateral support for excellent stability and is easy to install and remove. When used in a 2-passenger carrier, there's still plenty of room for a second child. Recommended for 1- to 10-month-old children, this handy accessory is ideal for strolling, jogging, and hiking.
Weehoo's iGo Cargo Basket Kit transforms your iGo or iGo 2 Trailer Bike (sold separately) into a trailer that's ready to haul 1,800 cubic inches of cargo. It simply attaches to the frame in place of an existing seat on the iGo. It's a great option when the kids start riding their own bikes.
- For iGo Turbo and iGo Blast - Can be added to any seat with the use of four plastic clamps - The canopy front has zippers and can be rolled up for use on warmer days
This spare wheel and tire fits all Yakima RackandRoll trailers. It features a black hubcap and all mounting hardware needed. Keep the road trip alive and well.
- Ride with the Blast and experience the adventures of a lifetime with your children. - Perfect for ages 2 through 4 years old and up to 80 pounds - No drivetrain, the feet lay flat on the footstands.
The perfect training partner for the athlete in your family, Thule's Chariot Cheetah 1 is a lightweight, adventure-capable key to outdoor excitement. The five-point harness and padded seat make sure that your young passenger is ultra comfortable, while Thule's HeightRight height-adjustable handlebar with accessory crossbar lets you set up the Cheetah 1 to suit your needs. Aerodynamic aluminum construction and fast-rolling, 20-inch wheels keep this carrier nimble and fast, and when it's time to head home, the Cheetah 1 folds quickly and easily for storage and transport.
- Revised push bar to better clear rear racks, e-bikes, and 29’ers - Easy to use snap pins replace quick releases - Fine-tuned seat angle for melt-down free comfort - Simple one-handed seat adjustment - Lower seat height for even better stability and cont
- Easily removable weather cover protects passengers in inclement weather - Bicycle trailer and stroller attachments included - Adjustable seating for either one or two passengers - Stroller wheel locks for jogger functionality - Generous storage for all
Widen your 66-inch Yakima RackandRoll trailer by 13-inches with this 78 Crossmember Kit. With 78-inch crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks! - Comes with two 78” Crossmembers and two 78” Yakima Crossbars
- 2-passenger version of the iGo - Safe three point seat harness - Adjustable seats - Straps on pedals and footrest secure both passenger's feet - Meets all CPSC, ASTM, and EN standards - Patented self-aligning hitch and single wheel design - Age range: 2
- Extra cargo version of the iGo Turbo - Safe three point seat harness - Adjustable seat and cargo basket - Straps on pedals secure feet - Meets all CPSC, ASTM, and EN standards - Patented self-aligning hitch and single wheel design - Age range: 2 to 9
Page 1 of 1