Keep your favorite drink handy on your next walk, run, or stroll with Thule's Chariot Cup Holder. The tapered design fits most beverages and attaches easily to your Thule Chariot's (sold separately) handlebar.
Thule's Internal Hub Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with an internally geared hub.
Thule's Console 1 keeps your gear close at hand on your Thule Chariot single-child carrier (sold separately). Easily attached to the Accessory Cross Bar, the Console features a built-in cup holder and zippered pocket to hold your keys, phone, and other valuables.
Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch enables you to attach any Thule bicycle trailer or bicycle compatible child carrier (sold separately) to the rear axle of your bike.
Chariot's Internal Hub Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit to bicycles with an internally geared hub.
Thule's Baby Supporter helps your infant sit upright in your carrier. Recommended for 6- to 18-month-old children, this comfy, padded supporter adjusts for growth and allows for the full use of your Thule's 5-point seat belts. The adjustable head support can even be removed for helmet use.
Turn your Thule Glide/Urban Glide into a car seat transporter with Thule's Thule Infant Car Seat Adapter. This attachment is compatible with most infant car seats and allows you to face your baby while strolling.
- The new Weehoo kickstand for TURBO bike trailers makes storing and standing your Weehoo TURBO bike trailer simple. - With adjustable legs you can easily put the kickstand to work regardless of your bikes height. - Designed to work on level surfaces.
Don't let a little rain, or even a lot of rain, keep you and your little one(s) inside. Thule's Rain Cover is perfect for protecting your precious cargo from the elements, and can be used in place of, or in addition to your current weather cover.
Thule's Cargo Rack 1 provides supplemental storage for your single-child Thule Chariot carrier (sold separately). With a five-pound capacity, this easy-access rack sports a large zippered pocket, headphone port, and a convenient mesh cover. And best yet, you can attach and remove the Cargo Rack in seconds without tools.
Thule's Cargo Rack 2 provides supplemental storage for your dual-child Thule Chariot carrier (sold separately). With a five-pound capacity, this easy-access rack sports a large zippered pocket, headphone port, and a convenient mesh cover. And best yet, you can attach and remove the Cargo Rack in seconds without tools.
Thule's Infant Sling fits inside Thule Chariot carriers (sold separately) providing a comfortable, secure way to carry your little one. It offers lateral support for excellent stability and is easy to install and remove. When used in a 2-passenger carrier, there's still plenty of room for a second child. Recommended for 1- to 10-month-old children, this handy accessory is ideal for strolling, jogging, and hiking.
- For iGo Turbo and iGo Blast - Can be added to any seat with the use of four plastic clamps - The canopy front has zippers and can be rolled up for use on warmer days
Weehoo's iGo Cargo Basket Kit transforms your iGo or iGo 2 Trailer Bike (sold separately) into a trailer that's ready to haul 1,800 cubic inches of cargo. It simply attaches to the frame in place of an existing seat on the iGo. It's a great option when the kids start riding their own bikes.
This spare wheel and tire fits all Yakima RackandRoll trailers. It features a black hubcap and all mounting hardware needed. Keep the road trip alive and well.
- Ride with the Blast and experience the adventures of a lifetime with your children. - Perfect for ages 2 through 4 years old and up to 80 pounds - No drivetrain, the feet lay flat on the footstands.
- Easily removable weather cover protects passengers in inclement weather - Bicycle trailer and stroller attachments included - Adjustable seating for either one or two passengers - Stroller wheel locks for jogger functionality - Generous storage for all
- Revised push bar to better clear rear racks, e-bikes, and 29’ers - Easy to use snap pins replace quick releases - Fine-tuned seat angle for melt-down free comfort - Simple one-handed seat adjustment - Lower seat height for even better stability and cont
- 2-passenger version of the iGo - Safe three point seat harness - Adjustable seats - Straps on pedals and footrest secure both passenger's feet - Meets all CPSC, ASTM, and EN standards - Patented self-aligning hitch and single wheel design - Age range: 2
Widen your 66-inch Yakima RackandRoll trailer by 13-inches with this 78 Crossmember Kit. With 78-inch crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks! - Comes with two 78” Crossmembers and two 78” Yakima Crossbars
When you need more cargo carrying capacity, attach Yakima's RackandRoll 66 trailer to your vehicle and you'll be able to bring everything along. At 66-inches wide, the RackandRoll can carry a combination of bikes, kayaks, and rooftop boxes - basically, whatever you need. Its sturdy aluminum construction with four inches of suspension ensures it will withstand heavy loads and rough roads while still remaining light enough to maneuver by hand. When you return home from your trip, the RackandRoll easily detaches from your hitch then folds flat for easy storage.
When you need more cargo carrying capacity, attach Yakima's RackandRoll 78 trailer to your vehicle and you'll be able to bring everything along. At 78-inches wide, the RackandRoll can carry a combination of bikes, kayaks, and rooftop boxes - basically, whatever you need. Its sturdy aluminum construction with four inches of suspension ensures it will withstand heavy loads and rough roads while while being light enough to maneuver by hand. When you return home from your trip, the RackandRoll easily detaches from your hitch then folds flat for easy storage.
Page 1 of 1