- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, Dependent on pedal thread length engagement
Lightweight one-piece Polypropylene thermoplastic pedals with in-molded grip nodes. - Proportionally smaller platform size is perfect for smaller-sized feet - Durable 7mm boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Built-in reflectors included - 9/16" / 1/2" axle options - 300g per pair - Dimensions: 93 x 87mm
Strapless design for quick-and-easy entry and release. - Improves power transfer for efficient pedaling and helps keep feet in correct position on pedals - Durable nylon construction - In-molded anti-slip tread pattern - Includes mounting hardware - 62g per pair
Pre-cut traction tabs designed to integrate with the Highline remote lever and increase grip for ultimate control.
IGUS Bushing replacements for your Spike or Oozy pedals help to eliminate any play that develops over time, and revive smooth spinning action. - 2pcs IGUS self lubricating bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs stainless shim washer
Lightweight one-piece Polypropylene thermoplastic pedals with in-molded grip nodes. - Durable boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Built-in reflectors included - 309g per pair - 9/16" / 1/2 axle options - Dimensions: 100 x 86mm
Lightweight one-piece Polypropylene thermoplastic pedals with in-molded grip nodes - Durable 7mm boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Built-in reflectors included - 240g per pair - Dimensions: 101 x 79mm
Polyurethane pads with diamond plate traction pattern allow riders to customize their pedals for a perfect interface with any shoe. - Kit includes eight 1mm traction pads and eight 2mm traction pads
If your favorite ride leads to the beach or perhaps the grass at the local park, Electra's Barefoot Pedals are here. They feel the same way with their foot-friendly platforms and comfy plastic bodies. Treat your feet to smooth comfort with these durable platforms.
Simple functionality: that's what Electra's Deluxe Block Pedals offer your favorite cruiser. With plenty of platform for your sneakers, the Deluxe Block Pedals are as comfortable as can be for your entire ride.
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes.
Crank Brothers' Tread Contact Sleeves shim the area between the pedal and your shoes' tread so there is no rocking or play when you're clipped in. They provide a solid platform to put down all your power! They work with either your Eggbeaters or Candy pedals, and each includes 1mm, 2mm, and 3mm shims.
Replacement Cleat Buddies for Ultra Light Action Walkable Cleats.
Lightweight, strong 1-piece Polypropylene thermoplastic body - Tough 7mm boron steel axle - Engineered Polymer Bearing replaces traditional loose ball bearings for a simpler, lighter construction and smoother spinning pedal - Fineline reflectors included (removable) - 9/16" axle - Dimensions: 110.5 x 100.5mm - Black - 301g per pair
Lightweight low-profile one-piece Polypropylene thermoplastic pedals - Inlaid TPE non-slip rubber tread for unsurpassed grip - Tough 7mm boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Built-in reflectors included - 230g per pair - 9/16" axle - Dimensions: 100 x 80mm
- One-piece resin body and cage - Toe-clip compatible (toe clips sold separately)
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms. - Includes 10 washers
Lightweight and strong 1-piece Polypropylene thermoplastic body with a durable ED black (Electrodeposition) aluminum cage - Tough boron steel axle - Built-in cage flip tab and mounting points for toe clips - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Tough and durable ISO Mountain approved - 300g per pair - 9/16" axle - Dimensions: 102 x 62mm
The Keo Cover protects your cleats while walking. They are compatible with all Keo Grip cleats and Keo Cleats. – Cleats protection – Anti-slip – Compatible with all cleats
Lightweight and strong one-piece aluminum flat pedal in a premium barrel polished aluminum finish. - Tough 7mm boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Reflectors included (removable) - 9/16" axle - Dimensions: 101 x 79mm - Silver - 368g per pair
- Set of 44 total replacement steel pins for vault pedals - Run threads-Out for maximum traction or flip the pins to heads-out for less grip - 16 Short pins (For use in the center) overall length 8.5Mm, stud is 4.5Mm - 28 Long pins (For use in the outside edge) overall length 12.5Mm, stud is 4.5Mm - Use either a 5mm spanner or the included 2mm hex wrench to secure/remove
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
Everything you need to keep those Crank Bros pedals spinning freely is found in their Pedal Rebuild Kit. Each kit includes parts and instruction to rebuild one pair of Crank Bros. pedals.
Look's replacement cleats for their Delta Pedals are made of polyamide nylon with Teflon toe and heel inserts for easy entry/exit, efficient pedaling, and durability. Molded wear indicators show when it's time to replace your cleats, and they are available with 9-degrees of float (red), and 0-degrees of float (black).
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
United's Supreme Pedals are sturdy nylon composite pedals with a 9/16-inch hardened chromoly axle and just the right amount of grip to keep you planted on your pedals. • Molded Nylon Body • 9/16-inch hardened chromoly axle • Loose ball bearings • Weight: 12.6 oz per pair
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats.
Customize your 5050 pedals with Crank Brothers' Plate Kit. These anodized beauties bolt onto your existing pedals to give you style to match your skills.
- Compatible with all Shimano SPD type pedals - 4 degrees of float - Sold in pairs with hardware - Compatible with Multisport 4 pedal
Page 1 of 6 Next page